From Struggling to Thriving: How Assignment Help Experts Can Transform Your EducationSeptember 10, 2023
The strategic goals of the National Health Care IT Plan are to:September 10, 2023
laws that relate to computer crime.
TERM PAPER Yhomit
Research the following laws that relate to computer crime. Write a 12-16 page paper discussing the role they play in computer crime.
Be sure to research and document cases to support each law and your discussion.1) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)2) Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (Sarbox)3) Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA)4) California Database Security Breach Act of 20035) The Computer Security Act6) The Privacy Act of 19747) Uniform Electronic Transactions Act8) Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act9) Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
- Include a title page for your own paper. This includes the “Running Head” in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. If you don’t know how to edit a header in Word, Google for instructions on how to edit a header in the version of Word you are using and follow the instructions. Also add the university and class info as well as the date authoring the paper.
- Write a 150-250 word abstract for your the paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
- Next you need a Table of contents page.
- Next you will start the paper. The 12-16 page starts counting from this page. All prior pages are pages for “metadata” information about the paper – and not part of the body of the paper.
- For each major section of the paper, you will need to add sub-headings. You may need as many subheading as needed, but each section must have a minimum of three sub-headings. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that the content following the subheading is informative.
- More info on the body of the paper: Write the introductory paragraphs of your term paper (following the table of contents page) underneath the title of your paper. The introductory paragraphs should be at least one page long. These paragraphs should provide the reader with an overview of what you are covering. In addition to the 12-16 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page (abstract and table of contents pages) and a references page. Your title page must include the title of your paper, the date, the name of this course, your name, and your instructor’s name, as well as the university info and the date paper was written.
- Your paper must be on the topic of this assignment in computer forensics. Remember to explain the types of software you would use to complete the case. You may use the cases noted in the book for guidance or may use one of your own.
- The last section of your paper is the list of references in APA Style format. Name the header “References” then list the references in alphabetical order of the authors’ last name. Include a minimum of 6-10 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper. Your references page must be written in APA citation style.
NOTE: I WILL NOT ACCEPT A PAPER WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT OVER 10% OR OVER 1% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE. THIS WILL RESULT IN A GRADE OF 0.
"Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you with a guaranteed plagiarism-free A+ quality paper.
Discount Code: SUPER50!"