Joe’s batting average is .225. Barry’s is 24%. and Ted has gotten 12 hits after 40 times at bat.
1. What are Barry’s and Ted’s batting averages, as a decimal?
2. What is Joe’s average as a percent?
4. Who has the best average?
5. Rank these players averages in order from worst to best?
6. If Ted’s next 10 at bats are all outs, what will his batting average change to?
3. If I told you Barry’s next 10 at bats were hits, could you tell me his new batting average? If so, how. If not, why not.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.